First time with us?
What to do
What do I need to bring to the firing range?
Bring along your valid form of photo identification (driver's license, passport, etc.) when you come to our indoor firing range in Frederick.
You are welcome to bring any of your own firearms and any of your own ammunition. The range can handle rounds up to .50 BMG. For more specifics on which types of ammunition you may bring, check out our FAQ page.
You are permitted to bring your own targets to the firing range also, as long as they can be hung at eye level. Clips, tape, staples, and extra cardboard are provided.
You do NOT need to be a Maryland resident or even a United States resident. Visitors from all over the world are welcome to shoot with us. Come check out the nearest shooting range in Frederick.
1. Treat every gun as if it were loaded.
2. Loaded or unloaded, never point your gun at anything you don't want to shoot.
3. Be sure of your target and what is beyond your target.
4. Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to fire.
5. Drinking, drugs, or any mind altering substance is prohibited and being under the influence of any of these things will result in immediate expulsion.
6. Never rely on your gun's safety.
FIRING LINE RULES
1. Obey All Range Safety Officer Commands.
2. Guns are to be loaded in the booth ONLY.
3. Ear and eye protection are required at all times.
4. Unload all firearms before leaving. Exit the way you entered.
5. Do NOT shoot the walls, ceilings, or floor. Each infraction will result in a $50 fine.
6. Only shoot at the target in your assigned line.
7. No food or drink.
8. Clean up your stall after use.
9. Red Light = Stop Shooting. Remain in place. Finger off trigger. Place gun down. Wait for Instruction.