regulated items: $25 (Members) / $55 (Non-Members)
non-regulated: $25 (Members) / $50 (Non-Members)
Class III Items: $75 (Members) / $100 (Non-Members)
If you are transferring in more than one firearm on the same 4473/77R transaction, you will be charged full price for the first firearm on the application and $10 for each additional firearm. This applies to SAME transactions only.
If you don't see that specific firearm you've had your eye on available in our in-store inventory, don't worry. Talk to a TMGN Crew Member and we will look into ordering it for you. Please note, per our store policy, a 50% Non-Refundable Deposit is required when you place the order. If you purchased a firearm elsewhere (offline or out of state) and need it transferred in to MD, we've got you covered! Forward your order details to: NICOLE@THEMACHINEGUNNEST.COM
Additional Transfer Information:
* In addition to your transfer fee, you can also expect a $10 MD State Application Fee, if submitting a MDSP 77R, as well as a $30 MD Barrel Lock that we require customers to have when they pick up their firearm after the 7-day wait. This is a caliber specific lock; required with all handgun purchases. If you do not have one already, we sell them in-store for $30 per lock, per caliber.
ACCESS THE MDSP 77R PORTAL HERE: https://licensingportal.mdsp.maryland.gov/MSPBridgeClient/#/home
**Effective November 2017: If you have a firearm transferred in and it sits here for longer than 1 month after we receive it there will be a $20 storage fee, per month, that it resides in our safe. If you purchase the Class III item from us, the storage fee does NOT apply to the Class III transfer. HOWEVER, if you fail to come in to complete and submit the ATF paperwork within 2 months of TMGN receiving the Class III item from our distributor, you will THEN be charged a $20.00 storage fee. This will occur every month thereafter until you DO come in and submit paperwork with us. If you are transferring a Class III item in to us, TMGN has the right to charge storage fees. Feel free to message us directly for a price quote, to avoid these added fees!
TMGN Denied NICS Check Policy:
WHEN PURCHASING A NON-REGULATED FIREARM FROM TMGN THAT REQUIRES A FEDERAL NICS BACKGROUND CHECK FROM OUR CURRENT IN-STOCK INVENTORY:
1. You MUST pay for the firearm IN FULL before a TMGN Crew Member will conduct the FBI Federal NICS Background Check. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
2. If the background check is denied* or initially delayed and later denied, it is TMGN Policy to withhold a restocking fee from your refund. TMGN will withhold $75.00 or 10% of the firearms total cost, whichever is higher. A Few Examples:
[Firearm Costs $699.99] 10% of $699.99 is $69.99. You will be charged $75.00.
[Firearm Costs $1299.99] 10% of $1299.99 is $129.99. You will be charged $129.99.
WHEN PURCHASING A NON-REGULATED FIREARM FROM TMGN THAT REQUIRES A FEDERAL NICS BACKGROUND CHECK FROM A SPECIAL ORDER FIREARM PURCHASE AT TMGN:
1. You MUST pay for the remaining 50% before a TMGN Crew Member will conduct the FBI Federal NICS Background Check. NO EXCEPTIONS. *** When the firearm was initially ordered, you paid (at minimum) a 50% deposit. ***
2. If the background check is denied* or initially delayed and then comes back denied, it is TMGN Policy to ONLY refund 50% of the firearms total cost.
*Please note: The background check is conducted BY THE FBI. TMGN is NOT a part of this check.
IF DENIED ON A FEDERAL NICS BACKGROUND CHECK PROCESSED BY TMGN, YOU ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE TO SHOOT AT ANY TMGN FACILITY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.
TMGN Policy on Special Order Firearms
WHEN YOU PAY A 50% DEPOSIT TO HAVE A FIREARM SPECIAL ORDERED IN FOR YOU: You, as the purchaser/transferee, are responsible for completing the purchase of that specific firearm. For example, if the firearm arrives and you decide that you wanted a different firearm after all, that 50% deposit you paid is specific to THAT firearm we ordered into our inventory for you. The deposit cannot be credited towards another firearm and you must complete the sale or choose to lose the 50% deposit. Please reach out to management with any further questions regarding this policy: firstname.lastname@example.org