BLUE LABEL program
Glock, Inc. has approved the sale of Glock "BLUE LABEL PISTOLS" to the following purchasers*:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, G4S,etc.- Employed Full-time as an armed guard)***
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card
*Please note: You must show proof of your Law Enforcement photo I.D., Original Department Official use Letter or other Authorized I.D. at time of purchase.
***Armed Security Officers need to prove they are employed and are in an armed position. They should have an ID from their agency stating they are in an armed position, or a letter on company letterhead stating same. Employment will also need to be proved by a recent pay stub.
If you have any questions regarding Blue Label Sales or product availability, please contact our Sales Manager, Nicole Arnold at:
Pricing (**including all available Gen 4 models)
**17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33 ($425)
19 MOS, 17 MOS ($489.50)
**20SF, 21SF, 29SF, 30S, 30SF, 36 ($491)
**34, 35, 41 ($507)
MOS 34, 35, 40, 41 ($571.50)
**37, 38, 39 ($441)
To include night sights on the pistol (installed free of charge) add an additional $57.00 to the price quoted.